lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

program requirements

program requirements


Hi all good again in this post I bring you an online program that I found very useful to check if your computer is for a game you review your data and components and tells you if the juice you want to serve you

I found very useful as it prevents you from downloading a game royo long and you realize it does not work by the requirements

so that the program can be your work must ensure that their components do not block it so I recommend you use internet explorer and firefox Mozzilla do not think they walk with firefox Mozzilla ami least I walked
(Ami at least I went excellent with Internet Explorer)

well here the links of the program:
http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/
(Although in English is very easy to use)

qe have put the game in the second box and press can you run it?

and tell them how the game is going to walk in your computer

and for those who for some reason want to download Internet Explorer that you deleted or otherwise here is the links:
http://internet-explorer-8.softonic.com/


whether that would be good if for some reason the post is already warn me but did not see any resemblance, but if it is no way to delete it tenedre

Well that would all remember that for my comment is to thank (the points too hehe) cheers to all

(By sia so if the program that I know do not enter spayware and stuff)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario