lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

daughter drink water?

daughter drink water?

SWF files eg save games


Daughter to drink water?

I'll try to transcribe a conversation I had a few days ago with my daughter.

He was on Saturday morning to look for my old to spend the day at home (barbecue and swimming pool in between) and my 9 year old daughter asked me to accompany.
During the trip, it occurred to me to ask:

"Because instead of using the PC in his room, always wanted to use my notebook?, To which he replied it was because he liked most Linux ...

"Because, I ask:

-Because it is more beautiful than windows and facebook and the pages of little games I do better.

"You said it's free ...

-Like windows is not free?

"No child! The computers in a house with windows, but they are phony ...

Potato-like trout?

- (As I explain?, I thought)
See Linux and Windows are two operating systems, all computers need one for work, most people use windows because it is what it knows, but as sold at very high prices, end up using stolen versions.

"But stealing is bad potato!

"I was child ... but the thing is so ... however linux is free, nobody will get paid.

"And the PC of the grandmother and the aunt and my friends also have windows stolen?

"If daughter, none is legal, but Sabrina that came on your netbook.

"And because people do that if this bad dad?

"I told you they do not know anything else.

"Let's see ... if I give you to choose to drink two glasses, and I say that one is pure, free and you can share it with your friends, and the other is either stolen or I'll charge and on top is full of virus and impurities, which would you choose?

"The Free PAPA!!

"Then I know why you use my notebook! go home as you install linux!

-And so it was, after spending a beautiful day with your family you install Edubuntu 9.04 on your PC and I can-say my daughter is also on this side of the force.




WARN I WILL DELETE ALL THE COMMENTS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario